1:14 p.m. Marsha Martin, of Centerville, driving a 2011 Dodge was parked next to curb on north side of square. When driver came back to the vehicle she discovered it had backed across the roadway and collided with a 1994 Ford owned by Patricia Lewis. Damage was estimated at $2000 to the Martin vehicle and $1200 to the Lewis vehicle.
6:32 p.m. A theft of gas and a gas can were reported taken from a garage in the 400 block of East State Street. Four juveniles were arrested.
7:10 p.m. A 14 year old female, a 15 year old female, a 16 year old male, and 17 year old male, were all charged at the law center with fifth degree theft.
2:41 a.m. Jeremy Carl Caraccio, 30, of Centerville, was charged in the 300 block of East Sheridan Avenue with OWI first offense. He was later released of his own recognizance.
8:57 a.m. Kevin Kopatich, of Centerville, driving a 2000 Ford was stopped at a stop sign at the intersection of Fifth and Maple Street. He proceeded to pull from the stop sign to travel north and collided with Thomas Beck, of Centerville, driving a 1999 Ford. Kopatich was cited with failure to obey stop sign. Damage was estimated at $3,500 to the Kopatich vehicle and $4,500 to the Beck vehicle. Kopatich was listed as injured.
10:59 p.m. Todd Andrew Sells, 40, of Centerville, was charged in the 600 block of North Third Street with domestic assault (simple). He was later released on his own recognizance.
3:28 a.m. Christopher Dean Dresser, 28, of Corydon, was charged in the 2500 block of Eastridge Drive with OWI second offense. He was later released on his own recognizance.
11:09 a.m. Samantha Jo Martin, 19, of Centerville, was charged in the 900 block of North Park Avenue with fifth degree theft.
10:25 p.m. James William Seddon, 33, of Centerville, was charged at the law center with revocation of pre-trial release. .
11 a.m. Joe Dean Clark, 49, of Centerville, was charged at the law center with OWI first offense.
7:48 p.m. Heather Lynn Benjamin, 30, of Centerville, was charged at the law center with first degree theft.
- No Headline Provided May 13 1:07 p.m. Todd Michael Francis Carmichael, 50, of Centerville, was charged in the 600 block of North 18th Street with driving with a suspended license. He was later released on a promise to appear. 5:54 p.m. Michael Allen Peel, 38, of Center
- Land transfers 05/20/13 Michael A. Halupnick and Barbara J. Halupnick conveyed to Dennis Washburn and Nancy Washburn land in Vermillion and Walnut townships May 2. Ivan E. Wray and Cynthnia Ann Wray conveyed to Eli Shetler Barbara J. Shetler land in Lincoln Township May 2.
- Police for 05/17/13 May 7 9:50 a.m. An accident was reported in the 200 block of South Main Street. Judy Robinson, of Unionville, Mo., was backing a 2002 Chevrolet from a parking space in Aldi's parking lot when her vehicle struck a parked 2005 Lexus owned by David Lask
- Sheriff's Report 05/16/2013 Activity report from 04/29/13 to 05/07/13; civil papers processed, 28; ambulances requested, 15; fires/controlled burns, 7; motorist assists, 5; child neglect, 1; accidents/property damage, 2; civil matters, 1; welfare checks, 3; domestic disturbance
- Crime Log May 5 2:30 p.m. Burglary was reported in the 1200 block of West Washington Street. The victim reported that $450 in cash had been stolen. May 8 5:12 p.m. Jeremy Joe Blew, 39, of Centerville, had his probation/parole revoked in the 500 block of North
- Police 05/08/13 April 23 2:23 a.m. Burglary/theft/criminal mischief was reported in the 400 block of North 18th Street. The victim reported damage to a window and the theft of cigarettes. Damages and loss were estimated at $1,014. May 3 7:52 a.m. An accident was rep
- Police 05/07/13 April 26 11:51 a.m. Criminal mischief was reported in the 1100 block of Haynes Avenue. The victim reported damage to a window and screen door. Damage was estimated at $275. April 27 10:26 a.m. Theft was reported in the 1000 block of North 18th Stree
- No Headline Provided Rick D. Williams and Brenda K. Williams conveyed to Pete D. Fowler, Jennifer L. Fowler and Kaitlyn M. Fowler land in Cincinnati April 19. Ivan E. McNeff Jr. estate and South Ottumwa Savings Bank Administrator conveyed to Ivan E. McNeff III land in Pl
- Centerville Police for 05/02/13 April 27 2:33 a.m. Jason Max Smith, 39, of Centerville, was charged in the 2000 block of Golfview Circle with domestic assault, enhanced, aggravated. 12:38 p.m. Tina Marie Henshaw, 51, of Centerville, was charged at the Law Center with allowing a d
- Appanoose County Sheriff Activity report 4/19-4/29 Civil papers processed, 29; motorist assists, 8; animal complaints, 13; public intoxication, 1; disturbances, 2; dogs barking or at large, 3; ambulance requests, 12; traffic hazards, 2; vehicle lock-outs, 3; drunken driving.
- Centerville Police April 14 2:24 a.m. Timothy Houston Moore, 18, of Centerville was charged at 230th Avenue and Dewey Road with possession of alcohol under age. April 19 11:44 a.m. Burglary was reported by the owner in the 600 block of North Eighth Street. The owner re
- No Headline Provided April 19 6:52 a.m. Robert Wayne Junior Hoffman, 46, of Centerville, was charged in the 300 block of Haynes Avenue with felony enhanced domestic assault. 10:31 a.m. Vera Roemerman, of Centerville, was stopping a 2008 Hyundai in the 100 block of East
- Centerville Police 04/30/13 April 24 11:05 a.m. Tyler Joseph Burge, 21, of Centerville, was charged at the Law Center with supplying alcohol to an under age person. He was later released on order of the court. April 25 4:42 p.m. Mikael Orlando Cintron-Corujo, 19, of Guayama, PR
- No Headline Provided David J. McGill and Shirley A. McGill conveyed to Tracy Daugherty Jordan land in Franklin Township April 4. Clerk of district court conveyed to Betty L. McVeigh land in Independence Township April 4. Stewart Edwards Shepard and Rebecca Ann Shepard c
- Wayne County Sheriff 04/30/13 April 23 The Clarke County Sheriff's Office arrested Teresa A. Lunesford, 31, of Osceola, on a Wayne County warrant for failure to serve a jail sentence for fourth degree theft in 2011. Lunsford was transported to Corydon where she is currently servi
- More Police/Sheriff Headlines