APPANOOSE AND WAYNE COUNTIES —
Wayne County Sheriff’s Office
The Wayne County Sheriff's Office arrestedCaleb Lee Reed, 22, of Garden Grove, on a Wayne County warrant for domestic abuse assault. The charge was in connection with an incident at a Humeston residence July 29. Reed appeared before the Magistrate the following day and was released on his own recognizance.
The Wayne County Sheriff's Office assisted by Corydon Police arrested William Ray Pearce, 34, of Humeston, following a report of two men fighting in the yard of the housing units on East Street in Humeston. Pearce was charged with assault causing bodily injury, second degree harassment, third degree harassment, public intoxication and disorderly conduct. Pearce appeared before the Magistrate the following day and is currently being held in the Wayne County Jail in lieu of $2,900 bond.
The Lucas County Sheriff's Office arrested Mystic Faith Crane, 28, of Russell, following an incident at her residence on Watrous Road in Wright Township. Crane was transported to the Wayne County Jail where she was served a Wayne County warrant for third degree theft in connection with an incident in August 2009. Crane appeared before the Magistrate later that day and was released on her own recognizance.
Corydon Police arrested Tracy Lynn Shoemate, 23, ofAllerton, on a charge of assault following an incident at a Corydon business. Shoemate appeared before the Magistrate the following day, pleaded guilty to the charge and was fined and sentenced to 48 hours in the Wayne County Jail.
Appanoose County Sheriff’s Office
Activity report from 8/7/12 to 8/10/12: civil papers processed, 18; traffic stops, 12; suspicious person/vehicle, 6; motorist assist, 5; animal complaint/bite, 7; lost property, 1; traffic complaint, 2; assault/domestic, 1; accident/property damage, 2; civil matter, 2; ambulance requested, 3; offense against family, 1; burglary, 2; warrant/served, 1; juvenile problem, 1; welfare check, 1; contacts, 86; total miles patrolled, 1,855; inmates booked into jail, 5; jail population, 16.
4:20 p.m. Gary Wayne Trimble, 61, of Chariton, was driving a 2010 Chevrolet Silverado northbound on Highway J3T when a deer ran into the road and was struck. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $2,500.
1:22 a.m. Trinity Wayne Farrell, 24, of Chariton, was charged in the 17000 block of 195th Avenue with OWI, first offense.
10:30 a.m. Mark Jeffrey Judge, 28, of Plano, was arrested by the Iowa State Patrol for an out of county warrant. Judge posted bond and was released.
APPANOOSE AND WAYNE COUNTIES —
Wayne County Sheriff’s Office
- Police 05/22/13 April 22 5:58 a.m. The theft of a 2000 Pontiac Bonneville valued at $5,000 was reported in the 800 block of South Tenth Street. May 5 9:25 a.m. Theft was reported in the 100 block of North 18th Street. The victim reported an iPod touch valued at $300
- Kelly Morlan Kelly Morlan, 55, of Centerville, passed away Monday, May 20, 2013 at Mercy Medical Center in Des Moines. Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Friday, May 24 at the Moulton Christian Church in Moulton with Pastor Reggie Higgenbottom officiating.
- No Headline Provided May 13 1:07 p.m. Todd Michael Francis Carmichael, 50, of Centerville, was charged in the 600 block of North 18th Street with driving with a suspended license. He was later released on a promise to appear. 5:54 p.m. Michael Allen Peel, 38, of Center
- Land transfers 05/20/13 Michael A. Halupnick and Barbara J. Halupnick conveyed to Dennis Washburn and Nancy Washburn land in Vermillion and Walnut townships May 2. Ivan E. Wray and Cynthnia Ann Wray conveyed to Eli Shetler Barbara J. Shetler land in Lincoln Township May 2.
- Police for 05/17/13 May 7 9:50 a.m. An accident was reported in the 200 block of South Main Street. Judy Robinson, of Unionville, Mo., was backing a 2002 Chevrolet from a parking space in Aldi's parking lot when her vehicle struck a parked 2005 Lexus owned by David Lask
- Sheriff's Report 05/16/2013 Activity report from 04/29/13 to 05/07/13; civil papers processed, 28; ambulances requested, 15; fires/controlled burns, 7; motorist assists, 5; child neglect, 1; accidents/property damage, 2; civil matters, 1; welfare checks, 3; domestic disturbance
- Crime Log May 5 2:30 p.m. Burglary was reported in the 1200 block of West Washington Street. The victim reported that $450 in cash had been stolen. May 8 5:12 p.m. Jeremy Joe Blew, 39, of Centerville, had his probation/parole revoked in the 500 block of North
- Police 05/08/13 April 23 2:23 a.m. Burglary/theft/criminal mischief was reported in the 400 block of North 18th Street. The victim reported damage to a window and the theft of cigarettes. Damages and loss were estimated at $1,014. May 3 7:52 a.m. An accident was rep
- Police 05/07/13 April 26 11:51 a.m. Criminal mischief was reported in the 1100 block of Haynes Avenue. The victim reported damage to a window and screen door. Damage was estimated at $275. April 27 10:26 a.m. Theft was reported in the 1000 block of North 18th Stree
- No Headline Provided Rick D. Williams and Brenda K. Williams conveyed to Pete D. Fowler, Jennifer L. Fowler and Kaitlyn M. Fowler land in Cincinnati April 19. Ivan E. McNeff Jr. estate and South Ottumwa Savings Bank Administrator conveyed to Ivan E. McNeff III land in Pl
- Centerville Police for 05/02/13 April 27 2:33 a.m. Jason Max Smith, 39, of Centerville, was charged in the 2000 block of Golfview Circle with domestic assault, enhanced, aggravated. 12:38 p.m. Tina Marie Henshaw, 51, of Centerville, was charged at the Law Center with allowing a d
- Appanoose County Sheriff Activity report 4/19-4/29 Civil papers processed, 29; motorist assists, 8; animal complaints, 13; public intoxication, 1; disturbances, 2; dogs barking or at large, 3; ambulance requests, 12; traffic hazards, 2; vehicle lock-outs, 3; drunken driving.
- Centerville Police April 14 2:24 a.m. Timothy Houston Moore, 18, of Centerville was charged at 230th Avenue and Dewey Road with possession of alcohol under age. April 19 11:44 a.m. Burglary was reported by the owner in the 600 block of North Eighth Street. The owner re
- No Headline Provided April 19 6:52 a.m. Robert Wayne Junior Hoffman, 46, of Centerville, was charged in the 300 block of Haynes Avenue with felony enhanced domestic assault. 10:31 a.m. Vera Roemerman, of Centerville, was stopping a 2008 Hyundai in the 100 block of East
- Centerville Police 04/30/13 April 24 11:05 a.m. Tyler Joseph Burge, 21, of Centerville, was charged at the Law Center with supplying alcohol to an under age person. He was later released on order of the court. April 25 4:42 p.m. Mikael Orlando Cintron-Corujo, 19, of Guayama, PR
- More Police/Sheriff Headlines