10:45 p.m. Theft of a motor vehicle was reported in the 600 block of West Maple Street. The victim reported a 1994 Chevrolet valued at $800 had been stolen. The vehicle was later recovered burnt in Appanoose County.
9:38 p.m. Elizabeth Jean Bradley, 57, of Centerville, and Andrae Parker, Jr., 19, of Centerville, were each charged in the 200 block of North 12th Street with disorderly conduct.
12:13 p.m. Raven Hogg, of Moulton, was driving a 2004 Chevrolet eastbound on Haynes Avenue and was turning left onto 18th Street when her vehicle struck a 2006 Honda driven by George Bradley of Centerville that was going straight through the intersection. Damage to Hogg's vehicle was estimated at $3,500. Damage to Bradley's vehicle was estimated at $2,500. Hogg was charged with failure to yield upon making a left turn.
6:54 p.m. Burglary was reported at 20th and Stewart streets. The victim reported that a fishing pole, tackle box, Xbox games, Playstation two games, a Playstation two and DVDs valued at $1,341 were stolen.
6:54 p.m. Burglary was reported at 20th and Stewart streets. The victim reported that a stereo and speakers, chest, True Blood movie series, House of Night book series and vampire books valued at $695 were stolen.
12:29 p.m. Christopher Glenn Cooprider, 25, of Centerville, was charged in the 700 block of West Van Buren Street with driving with a suspended license. He later posted bond and was released.
9:22 p.m. Amy Sue Cunningham, 21, of Moulton was charged in the 200 block of East State Street with neglect/abandonment of a dependent person, OWI, first offense, eluding law enforcement and interference with official acts. At the same time and place, Jerry Lee Horn, 29, of Centerville, was charged with neglect/abandonment of a dependent person, eluding law enforcement and driving with a suspended license.
7:55 p.m. Cameron J. Strayer, 23, of Seymour, was charged in the 100 block of West Van Buren Street with revocation of a pre-trial release.
10:55 p.m. Iesha Mae Husted, 19, of Centerville, was charged in the 24000 block of 540th Street with simple domestic assault.
- No Headline Provided May 13 1:07 p.m. Todd Michael Francis Carmichael, 50, of Centerville, was charged in the 600 block of North 18th Street with driving with a suspended license. He was later released on a promise to appear. 5:54 p.m. Michael Allen Peel, 38, of Center
- Land transfers 05/20/13 Michael A. Halupnick and Barbara J. Halupnick conveyed to Dennis Washburn and Nancy Washburn land in Vermillion and Walnut townships May 2. Ivan E. Wray and Cynthnia Ann Wray conveyed to Eli Shetler Barbara J. Shetler land in Lincoln Township May 2.
- Police for 05/17/13 May 7 9:50 a.m. An accident was reported in the 200 block of South Main Street. Judy Robinson, of Unionville, Mo., was backing a 2002 Chevrolet from a parking space in Aldi's parking lot when her vehicle struck a parked 2005 Lexus owned by David Lask
- Sheriff's Report 05/16/2013 Activity report from 04/29/13 to 05/07/13; civil papers processed, 28; ambulances requested, 15; fires/controlled burns, 7; motorist assists, 5; child neglect, 1; accidents/property damage, 2; civil matters, 1; welfare checks, 3; domestic disturbance
- Crime Log May 5 2:30 p.m. Burglary was reported in the 1200 block of West Washington Street. The victim reported that $450 in cash had been stolen. May 8 5:12 p.m. Jeremy Joe Blew, 39, of Centerville, had his probation/parole revoked in the 500 block of North
- Police 05/08/13 April 23 2:23 a.m. Burglary/theft/criminal mischief was reported in the 400 block of North 18th Street. The victim reported damage to a window and the theft of cigarettes. Damages and loss were estimated at $1,014. May 3 7:52 a.m. An accident was rep
- Police 05/07/13 April 26 11:51 a.m. Criminal mischief was reported in the 1100 block of Haynes Avenue. The victim reported damage to a window and screen door. Damage was estimated at $275. April 27 10:26 a.m. Theft was reported in the 1000 block of North 18th Stree
- No Headline Provided Rick D. Williams and Brenda K. Williams conveyed to Pete D. Fowler, Jennifer L. Fowler and Kaitlyn M. Fowler land in Cincinnati April 19. Ivan E. McNeff Jr. estate and South Ottumwa Savings Bank Administrator conveyed to Ivan E. McNeff III land in Pl
- Centerville Police for 05/02/13 April 27 2:33 a.m. Jason Max Smith, 39, of Centerville, was charged in the 2000 block of Golfview Circle with domestic assault, enhanced, aggravated. 12:38 p.m. Tina Marie Henshaw, 51, of Centerville, was charged at the Law Center with allowing a d
- Appanoose County Sheriff Activity report 4/19-4/29 Civil papers processed, 29; motorist assists, 8; animal complaints, 13; public intoxication, 1; disturbances, 2; dogs barking or at large, 3; ambulance requests, 12; traffic hazards, 2; vehicle lock-outs, 3; drunken driving.
- Centerville Police April 14 2:24 a.m. Timothy Houston Moore, 18, of Centerville was charged at 230th Avenue and Dewey Road with possession of alcohol under age. April 19 11:44 a.m. Burglary was reported by the owner in the 600 block of North Eighth Street. The owner re
- No Headline Provided April 19 6:52 a.m. Robert Wayne Junior Hoffman, 46, of Centerville, was charged in the 300 block of Haynes Avenue with felony enhanced domestic assault. 10:31 a.m. Vera Roemerman, of Centerville, was stopping a 2008 Hyundai in the 100 block of East
- Centerville Police 04/30/13 April 24 11:05 a.m. Tyler Joseph Burge, 21, of Centerville, was charged at the Law Center with supplying alcohol to an under age person. He was later released on order of the court. April 25 4:42 p.m. Mikael Orlando Cintron-Corujo, 19, of Guayama, PR
- No Headline Provided David J. McGill and Shirley A. McGill conveyed to Tracy Daugherty Jordan land in Franklin Township April 4. Clerk of district court conveyed to Betty L. McVeigh land in Independence Township April 4. Stewart Edwards Shepard and Rebecca Ann Shepard c
- Wayne County Sheriff 04/30/13 April 23 The Clarke County Sheriff's Office arrested Teresa A. Lunesford, 31, of Osceola, on a Wayne County warrant for failure to serve a jail sentence for fourth degree theft in 2011. Lunsford was transported to Corydon where she is currently servi
- More Police/Sheriff Headlines