The Wayne County Sheriffs office arrested Joseph Martin Fletcher Armbrester, 31, of Humeston, on a charge of driving while suspended after his pickup was found in a ditch northwest of Humeston. Armbrester was released the following day on his own recognizance.
Seymour Police arrested Julie Ann Lane, 49, of Seymour, on a charge of assault causing bodily injury following an incident at a residence on North Fourth Street in Seymour. Lane appeared before the magistrate the following day and was released Feb. 26, after posting bond.
Amanda Lynn Fenton, 25, of Centerville, appeared at the Wayne County Sheriff's office to answer a Wayne County warrant for fourth degree criminal mischief. The charge was in connection with an incident on Feb. 24, on West Le Street in Seymour. Fenton was released after posting $1,000 bond.
The Wayne County Sheriff's office arrested John Weston Tuttle, Jr., 33, of Clio, on a Wayne County warrant for first degree theft. The charge was in connection with a nonsufficient funds check written in November. 2012. Tuttle was released after posting $10,000 bond.
Compiled by Michael Schaffer/Daily Iowegian
- Land Transfers Appanoose County Sheriff conveyed to Wells Fargo Bank NA land in Franklin Township May 31. Thresa N. Kelly conveyed to the Continental at St. Josephs Incorporated land in Vermillion Township June 3. St. Josephs Mercy Hospital conveyed to the Continen
- Marriages William Joseph Thomas, 37, to Erin Ambyr Huisman, 33, both of Centerville June 3. Bonnie Jean Essary, 52, to James Dale Riley, 53, both of Moravia June 4. Jaclyn Ann Wells, 23 to Joshua Phillip Blankenship, 25, both of Cincinnati June 5. LeAnne Renae
- Thank you, to all the volunteers out there I grew up near a small town in northwest Iowa during the 1950s and 1960s. You would probably think not much was going on in the small community of 160 people. There was no theater, no bowling alley was available, nor was there a roller skating rink.
- Appanoose County Sheriff 06/13/2013 Activity report for 05/14/13 to 05/21/13; civil papers processed, 20; burglaries/thefts, 5; ambulances requested, 5; traffic/road violations, 6; traffic stops, 13; traffic hazards, 2; civil matters, 2; controlled burns, 1; animal complaints, 6; liquo
- Wayne County Sheriff 06/11/2013 May 28 Jamie McHaffie, of Allerton, reported that it appeared someone had entered her residence sometime during the day. The only item reported missing was a pair of riding gloves. The gloves were value at $80. May 31 Catherine Cawthorn, of Allerton,
- Appanoose County Sheriff 06/11/2013 Activity report for 05/03/13 to 05/14/13; civil papers processed, 22; animal complaints, 9; traffic stops, 10; criminal mischief, 6; ambulances requested, 5; parking violations, 2; suspicious persons/vehicles, 6; welfare checks, 2; traffic complaints
- Wayne County Sheriff May 31 The Wayne County Sheriff's Office investigated a personal injury accident east of Lineville. A 2005 Chevrolet Trail Blazer driven by Sylvia Fern Nickell, 18, of Lineville, was eastbound on Birch Road when it curved into 40th Street and the dri
- Police April 29 7:22 p.m. Theft was reported in the 200 block of East Van Buren Street. The victim reported a Wii, cell phones, jewelry and medicines valued at $550 were stolen. May 23 3:21 p.m. Theft was reported in the 1200 block of East Cross Street. The
- Wayne County 06/07/2013 May 25 The Wayne County Sheriff's Office investigated a one car accident on 190th Street. A 2005 Chevrolet Equinox driven by Angela Marie Nickell, 31, of Allerton, was southbound on 190th Street just south of Timber Road when it went into the ditch a
- Police 06/06/2013 April 29 9:34 p.m. Burglary and theft were reported in the 600 block of East Bank Street. The victim reported a Play Station, laptop, camera, television and money valued at $4,450 were stolen. May 12 3:35 p.m. Burglary and theft were reported in the
- Police Report 06/05/2013 May 14 7:10 a.m. Theft was reported in the 500 block of North 4th Street. The victim reported that a gnome valued at $100 was stolen. 4:04 p.m. Theft was reported in the 300 block of North 12th Street. The victim reported a 47 inch flat screen televi
- Land Transfers for 06/04/2013 Virginia E. Brooks co-trustee, Helen M. Turner co-trustee and Mary A. Kuzela revocable trust conveyed to Helen M. Turner land in Walnut Township May 16. Appanoose Economic Development Corporation conveyed to Bucket List LLC land in Centerville May 16
- Wayne County Sheriff 05/30/2013 May 14 The Wayne County Sheriff's Office investigated a personal injury accident approximately three miles east of Promise City. A 2001 Kawasaki motorcycle driven by Aron Joseph Koll, 20, of Centerville, was westbound on Highway 2 when it struck a co
- Police 05/22/13 April 22 5:58 a.m. The theft of a 2000 Pontiac Bonneville valued at $5,000 was reported in the 800 block of South Tenth Street. May 5 9:25 a.m. Theft was reported in the 100 block of North 18th Street. The victim reported an iPod touch valued at $300
- No Headline Provided May 13 1:07 p.m. Todd Michael Francis Carmichael, 50, of Centerville, was charged in the 600 block of North 18th Street with driving with a suspended license. He was later released on a promise to appear. 5:54 p.m. Michael Allen Peel, 38, of Center
- More Police/Sheriff Headlines